Joined 1st Choice January 2018
- Bachelor of Arts: Marketing and Communications - DePaul University School for New Learning, 1997
- Certificate in Medicinal Herbalism: Chicago College of Healing Arts, 2001
- Certificate in Acupuncture: Chicago College of Healing Arts, 2003
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DATA:
- Marketing Committee Chair for Sun City Community Association of Huntley
- Director of Marketing & Business Development for W.E. O’Neil Construction Company
- Huntley Small Business Owner: Gigi’s Herbals & Acupuncture
Gigi moved to Huntley upon retiring from her corporate career in Marketing & Business Development in 2013 and has been pursuing her passion for acupuncture and herbs. Gigi joined the 1st Choice Fyzical Therapy team as a marketing assistant in Janurary of 2018. Along with her husband and dog, Gigi loves to hike the local parks and conservation areas identifying herbs in the community. She enjoys cooking farm to table and is always looking for healthy local resources.
GOAL: As Marketing Assistant, Gigi ensures that 1st Choice Fyzical Therapy projects a professional image in the media.