Joined 1st Choice November 2017
EDUCATION & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Professional development in Human Dynamics, Leadership and Medical terminology
- Past Huntley Chamber of Commerce Board Member
- Huntley Small Business Owner
- Marketing Director at Heritage Woods of Huntley
- Marketing & Events Director at Sun City Community Association of Huntley
- Recipient of Huntley Area Chamber of Commerce Chairman’s Award 2009
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DATA: Renee lives in Union, Illinois, and enjoys traveling with her husband to sandy beaches and spending time with her two kids and three dogs. Renee believes in a healthy lifestyle and can often be found cheering on her family who compete in rugby and powerlifting or supporting Special Olympics fundraisers. In her free time she works at the local food pantry and volunteers at a local animal rescue to give back to her community.
Renee has been in the Marketing business for 30 years and educates consumers on the benefits of all aspects of physical therapy. She collaborates with medical professionals to help patients make an informed decision to receive quality care for their physical therapy needs. Renee has developed her marketing profession in multiple senior living and medical communities since she began her career. This has allowed her to create important connections to the community in which she has lived and loved for the past 26 years.
GOAL:Renee’s goal as Director of Business Development is to educate the consumers about 1st Choice Physical Therapy’s excellence in recovery and patient overall well being. She prides herself in working for a locally owned business whose top priority is exceptional customer service